Hogwarts Legacy patch notes: Update changes explained on PC
Build Version – 1126182
Developer Note – This patch addresses overall gameplay, performance, and stability as
well as online connection improvements.
- Improve player account network registration and tracking.
- Fixed DLC-related issues in the pause menu and gear menu.
- Fixed DLC flying mount inventory issue potentially disappearing during a mission.
- Fixed blocker issue when unlocking the bandit camp cage before starting the mission. Resolves the following reported issue: HL-437
- Fixed not being able to complete a quest during a specific conversation with Madam Kogawa missing from her desk. Resolves the following reported issue: HL-1173
- Fixed avatar getting stuck between barrel and furnace by jumping or opening the tool wheel.
- Fixed a duplication collision next to one of the store entrances.
- Fixed issue with waypoints being in the air instead of the ground within Hogsmeade.
- Fixed objective maker being over Fig properly after the waiting period.
- Fixed missing exit prompt on some doors within Hogwarts.
- Fixed opening butterfly chests other than the intended chests for a quest doesn’t count toward mission progression. Resolves the following reported issue: HL-5620
- Fixed butterflies not appearing at the specified area to progress the mission again. Resolves the following reported issue: HL-4807
- Fixed incorrect merge mission progression.
- Fixed stability issue in the Spoons in the Potions classroom.
- Fixed stars being present when focusing telescope during Astronomy class on low settings. Resolves the following reported issue: HL-3032
- Fixed stars brightness and pop issues with Astronomy mini-games.
- Fixed shields not displaying correctly during Crossing Wands missions.
- Fixed player getting trapped while mounting a broom while on or rotating a statue.
- Fixed not landing on the Viaduct bridge.
- Fixed mesh breaking when avatar mounts broom after teleporting in an open area.
- Fixed flash and shuttering when mounting any broom.
- Fixed wagon carts clipping into one another while avatar is blocking them.
- Fixed occasional respawning duplication of One-Man Band in Hogsmeade.
- Fixed issue with characters that do not have hair.
- Fixed broom speed parameters.
- Fixed enemy shields not displaying correctly during Cross Wands missions.
- Fixed enemy shields disappearing after being hit several times.
- Fixed visibility of constellations at the astronomy table.
- Fixed Dark Wizard Extortionist AOE lightning VFX attack remaining on screen.
- Fixed audio of waterfall in the cliffside based on avatars proximity.
- Update the latest audio sound banks.
- Resolved localization and VO selection properly playing correctly.
- Updated localization strings
- Fixed female avatar face appearing different from the creation preview during gameplay. Resolves the following reported issue: HL-543
- Fixed transition between UI purchase window and forced conversation with vendors.
- Fixed map showing the wrong path to the map chamber.
- Fixed damage being represented when an enemy is hit with transformation and Ancient Magic Throw. Resolves the following reported issue: HL-4810
- Improve tracking for Room of Requirement.
- Fixed Ansel issue when FOV is set too high.
- Fixed UI controller icons displaying correctly based on controller platform type.
- Updated facial animations.
- Fixed NPC treadmilling during the House Cup.
- Fixed blurred texture and LOD pop.
- Fixed Avatar robes appearing before Fig makes them appear before the sorting ceremony.
- Improve stability and performance after long play-throughs.
- Improve VFX performance while raytracing.
- Improve performance by batching and caching raytracing buffers.
- Removed fog volumes for better BVH performance.
- Fixed RTAO making decals black.
- Fixed directional light shadows.
- Fixed shadows on trees.
- Fixed performance of the culling of lights in the front end.
- Fixed not being able to talk to Vendors during sequential saves after the issue was patched. Resolves the following reported issues: HL-412, HL-494, HL-590, HL-5260
- Fixed streaming in and out after getting the ‘Dung Bomb’ field guide and loading a manual save.
- Fixed an issue when turning off the title and loading an auto-save during final credits causing an infinite loading screen.
- Fixed voice pitch setting save issue with avatar.
Performance and Stability
- Fixed streaming issues throughout Hogwarts.
- Fixed crash when the common room is being shown to the player.
- Fixed crash with skeletal mesh.
- Fixed crash with deflection impacts.
- Fixed crash when reading dictionary files.
- Fixed performance when using ancient magic squash finisher on elevated Thornback Ambusher in Rune Door arena. Improve rendering performance of translucent objects.
- Fixed crash during a story graph.
- Fixed streaming of plants in the Slytherin Common Room.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Fixed crash with map icon state.
- Fixed crash with invalid UI.
- Fixed streaming out of the Great Hall while navigating Hogwarts. Resolves the following reported issue: HL-71
- Fixed crash during audio occlusion checks around the player.
- Fixed crash when using explosive barrels.
- Fixed crash when using Incendio spell.
- Fixed crash when using Accio, Confringo, or Stupefy.
- Fixed crash when updating gear items.
- Fixed crash recursive crash with Solomon’s shields.
- Fixed crash with mount zones.
- Fixed crash during combat cursed lifetime.
- Fixed crash during and spawning race on a broom.
- Fixed occlusion culling with doors opening and closing.
- Fixed occlusion culling issue.
- Fixed a crash when traveling to Professor Fig’s classroom.
- Fixed crashes related to Niagara and destructible-related VFX.
- Fixed a crash with damage over time not registering correctly.
- Fixed crash spawning actor not being stored correctly.
- Fixed crash with spawning actors correctly.
- Fixed crash during character creation. Resolves the following reported issue: HL-232
- Fixed optimization animation instancing.
- Fixed crash with moving stairs.
- Fixed crash with VFX after prolonged play-throughs.
- Fixed crash-related transformations in Overland.
- Fixed crash dealing with object state.
- Fixed crash with parrying in combat.
- Fixed crash with VFX AOE.
- Fixed crash with hints.
- Fixed crash with achievements with an invalid online user id.
- Fixed crash while speaking to Rackham.
- Fixed crash when using Wingardium.
- Fixed performance drops experienced during the longevity of the game.
- Fixed performance drop in the Divination classroom.
- Improve VRAM usage, especially for video cards with reduced memory.
- Fixed raytracing lighting performance in the front end.
- Fixed using Ansel while a spell is being cast.
- Fixed using Ansel while the avatar is riding a broom.
- Updated shader compilation with the latest PSO cache.
- Fixed lighting optimization with Nvidia drivers.
- Resolved 32:9 aspect ratio issue when using an Ultrawide monitor. Resolves the following reported issue: HL-260
- Fixed Ansel issue when FOV is set too high.
- Updated “Special Thanks” credits and legal lines.
- Updated minimum Nvidia and AMD video driver recommendations.
⚠️ UPDATING THE GAME TO UPDATE 4 IS NOT RECOMMENDED, THERE ARE A LOT OF CRASH REPORTS ⚠️
All Credit To Magician
use at your own risk, I recommend to backup the modified files just in case
HOW TO UPDATE
Open “Hogwarts Legacy Update 4.exe” And Seletet Your Game directory and install It
Re-apply Crack Only
- Requires Hogwarts Legacy Update 3 installed