PC v188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
Naughty Dog has released a small hotfix for The Last of Us Part I PC port, addressing numerous issues that have resulted in all those negative reviews on Steam. The patch notes for version 184.108.40.206 detail the changes, which primarily focus on stability and performance improvements.
The Last of Us Part I PC v220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
- Fixed several performance and hitch related issues impacting some users
- Note: Additional improvements and investigations based on user feedback are underway
- Added extra crash diagnostic information to assist in investigating shader building related crashes and other common reported stability issues
The hotfix aims to address some of the performance and stability issues that have plagued the PC port since its release. By fixing these problems and adding extra crash diagnostic information, Naughty Dog hopes to investigate better and resolve shader building-related crashes and other frequently reported issues.
While this hotfix is a step in the right direction, Naughty Dog is expected to continue working on patches and updates to improve the game’s performance further and address other outstanding issues.
Update 2 – Click Here
Torrent – Click Here
DL.1 – Click Here
DL.2– Click Here
Mirrorace – Click Here
mediafire– Click Here
Mega– Click Here
icedrive – Click Here
Work With Any Repack or Pre-Install [DODI Repacks,Fitgirl Repacks,THE LAST OF US PART I RUNE ,InsaneRamZes ANd Others Also]
How To Update ?
- Open “The Last of Us Part I update 18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124.exe”
- select Your Game Location
- And Install And Wait For Complete
- Done & Enjoy