Selective Download – Click Here
Torrent – Click Here
DL(5GB) – Click Here
DL(2GB) – Click Here
- Based on Call.of.Duty.Infinite.Warfare-RELOADED ISO release: rld-caofduin.iso (67,694,592,000 bytes)
- Missing localizations added (31.8 GB)
- Alternative SSE crack added to NoDVD folder (available after installation)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (but video files, see below)
- Multilanguage audiotracks in some game videos were removed & then are losslessly installing on user’s machine based on user’s language selection. So, technically game videos aren’t MD5 perfect, but both video & audio for every language are untouched. Just no multitracks, so you can install & play one language at a time
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you can skip downloading of unnecessary language files and multiplayer/zombie files, saving you some bandwidth
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 94.8 to 37.7 GB [SP only] ~ 41.7 GB [+ MP/ZM] for any single language)
- NOTE: Multiplayer and Zombie modes are not available for play right now. You may download files just in case they will be made playable in the future
- Installation takes 1.5-2.5 hours (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 62~67 GB (~71 GB during installation)
- Many thanks to Spider91 from RG Mechanics for providing decompression tools and Fisher, Timo654, x.X.RIDDICK.X.x and UberPsyX from cs.rin.ru community for providing language packs and updates
You can skip downloading of files you don’t need. Here is the list of selective/optional files:
ATTENTION! Installer doesn’t check for existing files before installation due to a too many possible combinations.
So make sure you have all necessary files before installing the game. The minimum single-player package for any language MUST include at least 5 main BIN-files + 1 selective language BIN + setup.exe
- setup-fitgirl-selective-english.bin (Also REQUIRED for Japanese/Korean installation)
- setup-fitgirl-optional-mp-and-zombies.bin (REQUIRED for all languages, if you plan to install MP/Zombie files)
- setup-fitgirl-optional-mp-and-zombies-english.bin (Also REQUIRED for Japanese/Korean installation)
In example, if you want to launch the game with Spanish UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers but without MP/Zombie files – skip all “selective” and “optional” files, but download setup-fitgirl-selective-spanish.bin & all main files (01-05).
Includes the Terminal Bonus Map and Zombies in Spaceland Pack, contains a weapon camo, calling card, and a Fate and Fortune Card Pack!
Infinite Warfare delivers three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies.
In Campaign, players play as Captain Reyes, a pilot turned Commander, who must lead the remaining coalition forces against a relentless, fanatical enemy, while trying to overcome the deadly, extreme environments of space.
Multiplayer combines a fluid momentum based movement system, player focused map design, deep customization, and a brand new combat rig system to create an intense gameplay experience where every second counts. Combat Rigs (Rigs) are the ultimate combat systems. Each Rig is a cutting-edge, tactical combat suit worn by the player and is built for totally different styles of play. Players will also join one of four brand-new Mission Teams to unlock calling cards, camos, emblems, and weapons unique to that team.
In Zombies, go back in time to fight the undead in a 1980s amusement park, complete with a plethora of rides, an awesome arcade, and a funky, functioning rollercoaster. Embrace previously beloved aspects of the mode like easter eggs, power ups, and novel weapons while experiencing innovations like brand-new team mechanics, the After Life Arcade, and Fate and Fortune Cards.