Detroit 2038. Technology has evolved to a point where human like androids are everywhere. They speak, move and behave like human beings, but they are only machines serving humans.
Play three distinct androids and see a world at the brink of chaos – perhaps our future – through their eyes. Your very decisions will dramatically alter how the game’s intense, branching narrative plays out.
You will face moral dilemmas and decide who lives or dies. With thousands of choices and dozens of possible endings, how will you affect the future of Detroit and humanity’s destiny?
Selective Download – Click Here
Torrent – Click Here
DL(5GB) – Click Here
DL(2GB) – Click Here
- Based on Detroit.Become.Human-CODEX ISO release: codex-detroit.become.human.iso (56,091,443,200 bytes)
- Two updates: Detroit.Become.Human.Update.v20200805-CODEX (100 MB) and Detroit.Become.Human.Update.v20211117-CODEX (900 MB) installed over
- Game version is Steam BuildID 7662975 from November 17, 2021
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when you install the game with ALL components)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of voiceovers you don’t need, credits & bonus videos
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 53.2 to 22.1~39.1 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes (one language, no bonus files): ~15 minutes on 8 threads CPU; ~25 minutes on 4 threads CPU; installing with more languages and bonus files will cost you another 5-25 minutes, depending on selected components
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly (ONLY when you install the game with ALL components)
- HDD space after installation: 58.8 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Use BES utility from “_Windows 7 Fix” folder to play on Windows 7 or on low-end machines on Windows 10/11
You can skip downloading of bonus/credits videos & voicepacks you don’t need. Here is the list of optional/selective files. At least one of the voicepacks must be downloaded and installed.
- fg-optional-bonus-videos.bin (bonus videos, available in special game menu – please note that if you don’t install them and try to watch – the game will crash)
- fg-optional-japanese-bonus-videos.bin (same as before, but for Japanese users)
- fg-optional-credits.bin (end credits, the game will freeze at the very end, trying to display video, which will stop you from registering the endgame – so it’s recommended to install this optional pack)
Q: Well, the game works fine for me, but at the end at the final scene the game freezes and nothing happens after it!
A: You didn’t install optional credits, what did you expect? They would start at that moment. Check “Selective Download” section for details.
Q: My game is very laggy, I have freezes, audio chops, mouse is not responding!
A: As I said above, the game is very demanding, so on low-end systems you have to use special tools like BES, which is located in “_Windows 7 Fix” folder after installation. Unpack it, run BES, run the game, select it’s EXE in BES menu, click “Limit this” and set the limiter to -3% or -10%. Now you may play more smoothly. Please note, that you shouldn’t use this tool if you have other CPU limiters (like Process Lasso) active. Disable them first.
Q: My game crashes on launch or doesn’t start at all.
A: Many overlay applications like MSI Afterburner may be the reason for that. If you already have drivers/Vulkan updated, disable MSI AB and similar tools for them not to inject in the game process. Another reason may be your CPU, which might be too old. The game requires SSE 4.1 support, so AMD Phenoms, in example, are not supported.
Q: The game runs, but stucks at 98% of Shaders Generation
A: This also may be due to recent or too old drivers or outdated Vulkan Try the following: a) delete all files in game’s ShaderCache folder. b) Rollback or update your video drivers. c) Make sure you have the latest Vulkan Runtime installed d) Run the game and keep fingers crossed that this time it will generate shaders properly