Grand Theft Auto 3:
The sprawling crime epic that changed open-world games forever.
Welcome to Liberty City. Where it all began.
The critically acclaimed blockbuster Grand Theft Auto III brings to life the dark and seedy underworld of Liberty City. With a massive and diverse open world, a wild cast of characters from every walk of life and the freedom to explore at will, Grand Theft Auto III puts the dark, intriguing and ruthless world of crime at your fingertips.
With stellar voice acting, a darkly comic storyline, a stunning soundtrack and revolutionary open-world gameplay, Grand Theft Auto III is the game that defined the open world genre for a generation.
Grand Theft Auto – Vice City:
Welcome to Vice City. Welcome to the 1980s.
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man’s rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
Having just made it back onto the streets of Liberty City after a long stretch in maximum security, Tommy Vercetti is sent to Vice City by his old boss, Sonny Forelli. They were understandably nervous about his re-appearance in Liberty City, so a trip down south seemed like a good idea. But all does not go smoothly upon his arrival in the glamorous, hedonistic metropolis of Vice City. He’s set up and is left with no money and no merchandise. Sonny wants his money back, but the biker gangs, Cuban gangsters, and corrupt politicians stand in his way. Most of Vice City seems to want Tommy dead. His only answer is to fight back and take over the city himself.
Grand Theft Auto – San Andreas:
Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas… a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
The Definitive Edition Project Modpack
Fixes porting errors, bugs in the game and crashes on Windows 10. Adds support for widescreens, 60 FPS and gamepads. Introduces AI upscaled videos, textures and some elements straight from the PS2, Xbox and mobile platforms.
“We are a group of modders, artists and fans of Rockstar Games from all around the world, gathered under one project called “Definitive Edition”. Our goal is to fix and improve the old and buggy PC ports of Rockstar’s titles and to do that we work as a team thanks to that amazing thing called internet! :3
Our patches are created by combining mods created by the community and by us, to bring a unique package that can offer an experience as faithful as possible to the original game but with various technical and graphical improvements. The patches are also constantly updated with new mods and updates in order to stay relevant and up to date.”
Torrent – Click Here
DL(5GB) – Click Here
DL(2GB) – Click Here
- Based on three latest Steam releases with D.E.P. Modpack applied over: 18.3 GB
- Fan-made localizations for Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian (GTA3 only) and Portuguese-Brazil (GTASA only) languages added
- Custom launcher created for one-click game launching and languages switching
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 18.3 to 6.4 GB)
- Installation takes 8-15 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 18.3 GB
- Use “Launcher.exe” in game root to change games language
- After converting to either Russian or Turkish language for GTA 3 through my launcher, in case if the game language still displays English subs, then you can change them to the desired sub language by heading over to the in-game language setup menu. Just change to French or German to trigger the desired language to replace English in the same menu and select them there
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack