Why Getting White Screen Error ?
Ross Symons, Big Ant Studios CEO, revealed how Cricket 22 fights piracy. The measures include white screens, endless rain, turning off the controller, and other creative actions.
Symons said the ‘bugs’ really helped: Steam sales went up 300%. He added that this is not all the team has in store, so you’d better buy the game if you don’t want to see how else the piracy protection can do. On the positive side, if you ‘repent’, you can continue your progress in the legal version.
Possibly, the number of illegally downloaded copies is connected to the prices in some regions: there are plenty of Cricket fans saying they’re way too steep. So far, Symons isn’t planning to reduce them, saying it didn’t help in the past. The game also won’t appear in the Steam Summer Sale.
Here Is the Fix of this Error
Credits: Video Guide , FIX By Saad Awan
Video Guide: – Open In New Tab
- First of All Launch The Game and Without Doing nothing
- Go To Competition mode And Select IPL and Then Select Your Team
- Start the match and play until you get a white screen.
- After Getting the White Screen go to Exit Option and Click on Save And Exit
- Watch The Video For More Easy