Internet Download Manager (Repack) is a program designed to organize file downloads from the Internet. Various methods to speed up downloads, dynamic file segmentation and simultaneous download of several parts, the use of free open connections without reconnect, and much more. Built-in dialer for scheduled connections, support for firewalls, proxies and mirrors, FTP and HTTP protocols, redirects, cookies, download queues, user authorization.
Integrates into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, etc. and automatically intercepts downloads. Often increases download speed by 500%. On the program page there are diagrams of tests with other download managers.
Mirrorace – Click Here
Mega – Click Here
mediafire – Click Here
icedrive – Click Here
Yandex– Click Here
filen– Click Here
- Does not require registration (patch pawel97 + keygen [email protected])
- Multilingual interface (including Russian)
- Optional installation of 35 additional toolbars
- Optional installation of IDM Backup Manager
- Selection during installation of some program options:
– Launch IDM when the computer boots
– Launch the IE browser control module
– Show categories
- Minor editing of the program menu
- Ability to install Glyfz 2016, iOS Line, Windows 10 modifications (in addition to the additional toolbar, category icons, dialog icons and the main program icon are changed)
- Picks up settings from an external settings.reg file
- The ability to pick up and auto-copy custom toolbars from the toolbars folder, if one is nearby during installation, and it is also possible to autorun the toolbars.exe file, which may contain custom toolbars in the sfx archive.
- In addition to installation, the “Update” mode is provided, in which only the files of the new version are unpacked, WITHOUT any additional actions of the installer, changing user settings, entries in the registry (with the exception of several keys with the number of the updated version), installing additional components.