From master director Shinji Mikami of Resident Evil fame, SEGA brings PlatinumGames’ revolutionary sci-fi action shooter to PC. Unlocked framerate, unlocked HD resolutions, extensive graphics options: the definitive way to play. War has accelerated.
Gear up in the Augmented Reaction Suit as government operative Sam Gideon and become the ultimate weapon. Combine unrivalled firepower with superhuman speed and agility to take down a huge variety of deadly robots.
Selective Download – Click Here
Torrent – Click Here
DL(5GB) – Click Here
DL(2GB) – Click Here
- Based on Vanquish-CODEX ISO release: codex-vanquish.iso (18,435,244,032 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective downloade feature: you may skip downloading and installing of bonus content (Avatars, Digital Artbook, Wallpapers and OST Sampler)
- Slightly smaller archive size (compressed from 17.2 to 14.3/14.4 GB)
- Installation takes 20-45 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 19 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
PS for those, who asks why there is no lossy option in this repack, like in NieR Automata:
SFD video format, used in this game is so f*cking outdated, that no tools can properly encode/mux videos in 1080p. SFD movies first appear in 1998, almost 20 years ago. And when encoded in 720p, those videos shows NOT IN THE FULL screen, taking around 3/4 of the available space, even if you run in 720p.
And some of the largest movies simply can’t be muxed due to available tools limitations, for them even 720p with low bitrate is too much. And 8 MBps for 720p I used in my test was the lowest I could go, cause everything below was way too blocky.