Selective Download – Click Here
Torrent – Click Here
DL(5GB) – Click Here
DL(2GB) – Click Here
- Based on v1.11.2 GOG release: 71.4 GB
- 2 bonus OSTs (Oiriginal Game + The Frozen Wilds Expansion, MP3, 673 MB) added
- EXEs/cracks for Epic Store and Steam builds added as an alternative
- You can switch from default GOG version to Steam or Epic Store (with either CODEX or Nemertingas cracks) version by running corresponding BAT-files in game folder
- REAL_mod_by_LukeRoss_v5_1_0, allowing VR support is available in “_REAL_mod_by_LukeRoss” folder after installation
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of voiceover you don’t need & bonus content (Artbook + 2 OSTs)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 72 to 38.2~53.1 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes: ~30 minutes on 16-threads CPU; ~45 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~1 hour 20 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 73.1 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 3 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
EARTH IS OURS NO MORE
Experience Aloy’s entire legendary quest to unravel the mysteries of a world ruled by deadly Machines.
An outcast from her tribe, the young hunter fights to uncover her past, discover her destiny… and stop a catastrophic threat to the future.
Unleash devastating, tactical attacks against unique Machines and rival tribes as you explore an open world teeming with wildlife and danger.
Horizon Zero Dawn is a multi-award-winning action role-playing game – and this Complete Edition for PC includes the huge expansion The Frozen Wilds, featuring new lands, skills, weapons and Machines.
Complete Edition includes the following content:
- The Frozen Wilds expansion
- Carja Storm Ranger Outfit and Carja Mighty Bow
- Carja Trader Pack
- Banuk Trailblazer Outfit and Banuk Culling Bow
- Banuk Traveller Pack
- Nora Keeper Pack
- Digital art book
- 2 OSTs
Features and improvements introduced by recent patches:
- Added Nvidia’s DLSS upscaling technology.
- Added AMD’s FidelityFX Super Resolution, replacing FidelityFX CAS.
- There is no longer a shader pre-compilation step on startup. The game will always compile shaders during loading and in the background.
- Improved VRAM management when changing resolution or upscale mode, which could cause performance issues that were only fixed by restarting the game
- Fixed various assets using the wrong quality level while using DLSS/FSR
- Fixed visual artifact issue when clipping the camera through a surface like pushing against a wall (ie with large FOVs or ultrawide screens) while using DLSS/FSR
- Fixed visual corruption and reduced foliage flickering issues on certain AMD GPUs
- TAA crash fix on NVidia GTX 600/700 series
- Crash fix for when you open a savegame with DLSS ON on a non-DLSS supporting machine
- Fix to change the default DLSS quality level from ultra performance to quality
- Fix for a black rendered frame right after enabling DLSS
- Fix to apply the auto-detected setting preset on a first/clean run of the game
You can skip downloading voice packs you don’t need. Here is the list of selective files. You MUST download at least one of the voicepacks.
In example, if you want to launch the game in Spanish – skip all “selective” files, but download fg-selective-spanish.bin & all main (01-10) files.