ABOUT THIS GAME
Now with Open World Game Mode – Play the classic survival experience
ICARUS is a PvE survival game with both Mission-based and persistent Open World modes for up to eight co-op players.
Endure a savage wilderness on Icarus, an Earth-like terraformed planet now considered humanity’s greatest mistake. From their orbital station, prospectors drop to the planet surface to explore, harvest, craft and hunt while seeking their fortune.
Icarus was once destined to be a second Earth, but when terraforming collapsed – the air turned toxic and humanity’s hopes of colonizing a new world died. Icarus became a joke, a symbol of humanity reaching for the stars and failing. The xeno-engineers salvaged what they could, released modified embryos and halted the terraforming process.
Yet when they discovered the cause of the failure – exotic matter – new interest was ignited. Valuable beyond reckoning, these ‘exotics’ sparked a gold rush and fueled political tensions back on Earth.
Prospectors flocked to Icarus to complete contracts to extract exotics and conduct research for various factions. Those that survive return to orbit as seasoned veterans, converting their exotics into advanced technology, and taking on ever more challenging drops. Those that get left behind… are lost forever.
Confront and conquer a brutal PvE world determined to wear you down or tear you apart.
From toxic atmosphere to savage wildlife, apex predators to destructive storms and forest fires, Icarus is a planet with a temper. Preparation and planning are everything, whether it’s to find a source of oxygen, stalk your next meal or stockpile supplies for a long journey into the wilderness.
Go at it alone, invite up to 8 Steam friends to join your game or play on dedicated servers (coming soon).
Immerse yourself in a deceptively familiar, yet formidable, world.
The First Cohort of prospectors has been granted initial mining licenses for over 128 square kilometers of hand-crafted terrain across two maps (Olympus and Styx), full of hidden caves and biomes to explore. Every single tree is harvestable, every rock can be voxel mined, every creature can be hunted. Tame and ride mounts, craft advanced tech to extract resources faster and prepare yourself for harsher challenges.
Master three separate tech trees: planetary tech, player talents and the orbital workshop.
Unlock four tiers of technology from hand-crafted to advanced composites and electronics, plus 7 different building materials.
Choose from over 100 talents as you specialize your character in exploring, building, farming, hunting, taming, fighting and more.
Return to the orbital workshop to exchange exotic matter for advanced tech and items with unique properties, which may give you an advantage on your next drop.
Three Game Modes: Open World bases, limited time Missions, or creative Outposts.
However you want to experience Icarus, you can.
Forge your claim in Open World, battling the elements and apex predators for survival and testing the limits of your survival instincts.
Accept timed Missions to mine exotics and earn Ren as you complete tasks for the power brokers overseeing the planet. Drop down to the planet with nothing, establish a base from scratch and escape in time.
Let your creative mind run wild in the Outpost regions with regenerating resources and safe environments.
ICARUS is being made by a team of survival game veterans at RocketWerkz in beautiful Auckland, New Zealand.
Torrent – Click Here
DL(5GB) – Click Here
DL(2GB) – Click Here
- Based on ICARUS-CODEX ISO release: codex-icarus.iso (28,266,823,680 bytes)
- ICARUS.Update.v126.96.36.199891-CODEX (63 MB) is included, but not applied. Run “Update.bat” in the installed game folder to upgrade your game from release v188.8.131.52847 to v184.108.40.206891
- Supported Edition DLC (2 extra outposts) is included and activated
- Alternative Goldberg crack/emu is available in NoDVD folder installation – use it if CODEX one freezes for you in the main menu
- If the game is still freezing in the main menu (even with Goldberg crack), block “Icarus\Binaries\Win64\Icarus-Win64-Shipping.exe” in your firewall
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 26.4 to 17.4 GB)
- Installation takes 5-15 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 51.5 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Use “ICARUS (DirectX 12)” desktop icon to run the game with DirectX 12 features enabled