In KILLING FLOOR 2, players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union— Just one month after the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.
Not all have given up hope though… A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
Selective Download – Click Here
Torrent – Click Here
DL(5GB) – Click Here
DL(2GB) – Click Here
- Based on Killing.Floor.2.Day.of.the.Zed-CODEX ISO release: codex-killing.floor.2.day.of.the.zed.iso (41,144,221,696 bytes)
- Game version: v1121/Day of the Zed, all DLCs and bonus content included
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of additional voicepacks, videopack (contains Credits video + original menu animated backgrounds, default repack installation has it replaced with a shorter version) and bonus content (OST, Artbook, Wallpapers)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 38.3 to 21.9~24.4 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes from ~50 minutes on 16-threads CPU up to 2 hours on 4-threads CPU; the installation is very heavy on HDD, so disable torrents while installing the repack
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 76.3 GB (up to 85 GB during installation)
- Use “Language Selector.exe” in “Binaries\Win64” folder to change the game language
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
You can skip downloading of files you don’t need. Here is the list of optional files:
You MUST download English voiceoverspack for every language without it’s own voiceovers pack.
For languages with their own voicepack you MUST download and install it to hear the speech at all.
- fg-optional-videos.bin (Credits video + original animated menu background)
- fg-optional-bonus-content.bin (OST in MP3 + Artbook in PDF)
- fg-selective-english.bin (required for English and other langs w/o their own voicepacks)
- fg-selective-french.bin (required for French installation)
- fg-selective-german.bin (required for German installation)
- fg-selective-japanese.bin (required for Japanese installation)
- fg-selective-russian.bin (required for Russian installation)
- fg-selective-spanish.bin (required for Spanish installation)
In example, if you want to launch the game with Spanish UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers and without any bonus or video content – skip all “optional” files, but download [b]fg-selective-spanish.bin[/b] & all main files (01-09).