Race to the top, definitely don’t flop. Outsmart the cops, and enter weekly qualifiers for The Grand: the ultimate street race. Pack your garage with precision-tuned, custom rides, and light up the streets with your style.
Qiwi (4GB) – Click Here
DL(4GB) – Click Here
Thanks To ⎝⎝✧GͥOͣDͫ✧⎠⎠ For Make this guide
not a crack, it’s offline activation bypass
It’s possible to play the game with my Origin emulator as long as you get a valid Denuvo token.
- Download and extract clean files or update your game (see below).
- Download and extract “not a crack” to the same folder.
- Start the game with the exe from “not a crack” – you will get a message box with Denuvo ticket – press Ctrl+C to copy it and then click OK.
- Send that ticket to someone who volunteered to provide tokens for this game or to my bot.
- They will send you back a token. Open “anadius.cfg” and replace “PASTE_A_VALID_DENUVO_TOKEN_HERE” with your token.
- Run the game with the exe from “not a crack”. It should work fine now.
Don’t post your Denuvo ticket in this thread, all ticket/token communication should be in PMs.
If you have questions about this method, ask in my Origin Emulator thread, not here!
Tokens may be invalidated after updating your Windows, updating your drivers, changing hardware and who knows what else. So disable Windows updates and don’t change anything on your PC. Some people reported their token stops working after a reboot – if that happens to you try renaming the game exe, renaming the game folder, or moving your game to another folder. If you update your game you will need a new token too! People who own the game can generate 5 tokens per day so don’t expect to get a new token if there’s a high demand.
If you own the game and want to generate tokens yourself – check out the Origin Emulator thread or my bot’s signature. If you ran your legit game – you don’t have to generate a token for yourself, you can get it from a license file cached on your PC – Origin Emulator thread tells you how.