NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their battle to reclaim the machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful machines.
Humanity has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. In a final effort to take back the planet, the human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to destroy the invaders. Now, a war between machines and androids rages on… A war that could soon unveil a long-forgotten truth of the world.
What do you get in NieR:Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition?
- The 3C3C1D119440927 Expansion DLC – Released after the original launch of NieR:Automata, the 3C3C1D119440927 Expansion DLC is included in the Game of the YoRHa Edition. It adds a host of new content to the game, including new story, costumes and arena battles.
- Three new outfits – the Revealing Outfit for 2B, the Young Man’s Outfit for 9S and the Destroyer Outfit for A2.
- A series of challenging battles in three very different colosseums, including literal boss fights with Square Enix’s CEO Yosuke -> Matsuda and Platinum’s CEO Kenichi Sato.
- New story elements that expands on NieR:Automata’s fascinating world
- New hairsprays and accessories – change the look of 2B and 9S with new hair colours, masks and more.
- New Jukebox tracks – critics fell in love with production company MONACA and composer Okabe Keiichi’s soundtrack for NieR:Automata. The included DLC pack adds even more songs to play on the game’s Jukebox.
- Pod Skins – includes pod skins such as the Grimoire Weiss Pod, Retro Grey Pod Skin, Retro Red Pod Skin and the Cardboard Pod Skin.
- Action-Packed Battles – Players will switch between using melee and ranged attacks in battle against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses across a variety of open field maps. The tight controls and incredibly fluid combat are simple to learn for newcomers while offering plenty of depth for more experienced action gamers. Players can perform high-speed battle actions—combining light and heavy attacks—and switch through an arsenal of weaponry while evading enemies with speed and style.
- Beautifully Desolate Open-World – The game seamlessly joins together hauntingly beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading. The environments are rendered in 60fps and contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline.
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters – NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms.
- Elements of an RPG – Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customise a loadout that caters to their playstyle.
- Utilise the Pod Support System to Assist In and Outside of Battle – Pods can attack the enemy in both manual and lock-on modes. They can also assist outside of battle, such as allowing the player to glide through the air. Pods can be enhanced throughout the game, with upgrades including new attack methods and variations.
- “Auto Mode” Available for Beginners – Novice players can elect “Auto Mode” for easy attacks and evasions.
Includes the following DLCs:
- 3C3C1D119440927 Expansion
- Grimoire Weiss Pod
- Machine Mask Accessory
- Valve Character Accessory
- Cardboard Pod Skin
- Retro Red Pod Skin
- Retro Grey Pod Skin
- Game of the YoRHa Edition Wallpaper Set
Selective Download – Click Here
Torrent – Click Here
DL – Click Here
DL(2GB) – Click Here
- Based on NieR.Automata.Game.of.the.YoRHa.Edition-CODEX ISO release: codex-nier.automata.game.of.the.yorha.edition.iso (29,843,685,376 bytes)
- All DLCs and bonus wallpapers are included and activated
- ZoG Russian Localization v1.3, 16.07.2021 (38 MB) added; Replaces English language; unpack Russian.zip in game root to activate, run “Uninstall Russian.bat” to deactivate
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of English/Japanese voiceovers packs and select what videos you want to see: originals or recoded ones
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 27.8 to 8.9~19.5 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes (with lossy videos): 5-17 minutes (depending on your system); with original videos installation is 5-15 minutes longer
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 40.5 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
You can skip downloading of files you don’t need. Don’t download both video packs at the same time, choose one only. Here is the list of selective files:
- fg-selective-english-speech.bin (English voiceovers)
- fg-selective-japanese-speech.bin (Japanese voiceovers – make sure you have installed the pack before switching to Japanese in game settings)
- fg-selective-videos-original.bin (Original videos, 1600×904, 30 Mbps)
- fg-selective-videos-recoded.bin (Re-encoded videos, 1600×904, ~5-6 Mbps)
In example, if you want to launch the game with English UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers and re-encoded videos – skip all “selective” files, but download fg-selective-videos-recoded.bin, fg-selective-english-speech.bin & all main files (01-09).