The glitz, glamour, and unbridled decadence of the 80s are back in Yakuza 0.
Fight like hell through Tokyo and Osaka with protagonist Kazuma Kiryu and series regular Goro Majima. Play as Kazuma Kiryu and discover how he finds himself in a world of trouble when a simple debt collection goes wrong and his mark winds up murdered. Then, step into the silver-toed shoes of Goro Majima and explore his “normal” life as the proprietor of a cabaret club.
Switch between three different fighting styles instantaneously and beat up all manner of goons, thugs, hoodlums, and lowlifes. Take combat up a notch by using environmental objects such as bicycles, sign posts, and car doors for bone-crunching combos and savage take-downs.
Fighting is not the only way to kill time in 1988’s Japan: from discos and hostess clubs to classic SEGA arcades, there are tons of distractions to pursue in the richly detailed, neon-lit world.
Interact with the colourful denizens the red light district: help a budding S&M dominatrix learn her profession, or ensure a street performer can make it to the bathroom in time – there are 100 incredible stories to discover.
Torrent – Click Here
DL(5GB) – Click Here
DL(2GB) – Click Here
- Based on Yakuza.0.REPACK-CPY ISO release: cpy-yak0r.iso (26,710,827,008 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 24.9 to 11.8 GB)
- Installation takes: ~15 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~30 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 25 GB (up to 32 GB during installation)
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack