ABOUT THIS GAME
Hitler’s hordes are back for more in this spine-chilling shooter from the makers of Sniper Elite 4! Abominable occult enemies, epic weapons and a harrowing new campaign for 1-4 players await in 1940s Europe, as you fight to save humankind from undead Armageddon!
Shocking New Campaign
The resistance have defeated Zombie Hitler and cast him into Hell – but the dead rise once again with greater hunger than before!
Continue the alternate history of Zombie Army Trilogy in huge new levels, and uncover a sinister plan that takes the Survivor Brigade across Italy and beyond!
Fight the forces of darkness in corpse-riddled canals, survive a Zombie Zoo, and journey to dark, inexplicable places no person has been before…and lived to tell the tale!
Experience the genre-defining ballistics Rebellion made famous in the Sniper Elite series, and put it to good use against the shambling hordes of the damned!
Upgraded Kill Cams and Dismemberment
The X-Ray Kill Camera returns! Watch in gory-ous slow motion as bullets, bombs and more destroy bones and organs in X-ray. Marvel as your bullets tear off a rotten limb or two, and shiver as the dead KEEP COMING!
Deep Progression and Customisation
Build the slayer that suits you as you rank up! Fancy yourself a guardian angel? Take damage for your teammates! Like that turret so much? Why not take it with you? Then kill in style as you unlock new outfits, emotes and taunts!
When the dead surround you, fight back with enhanced melee combat! Barge through crowds, stomp on heads and dispatch the living dead with fearsome takedown moves!
Harness the power of fire, lightning, and divine essence to upgrade your guns at workbenches, and create homespun hell raisers! An assault rifle that shoots lightning? A pistol with a flaming Bayonet? Anything goes in humankind’s last stand!
Take on legions of ghoulish grabbers, hulking armoured elites, terrifying shadow demons, explosive suicide generals and a host of other surprises! When you’re staring down the fleshy barrel of a ZOMBIE TANK, you’ll wish you’d stayed behind the sofa!
Bigger, Badder Horde Mode
Extend your SLAYcation in the expanded Horde Mode. The longer you survive, the bigger the map gets. How long can you fight back without joining the horde of the LIVING DEAD?
Extend Your Slay-Cation!
Want more? Additional seasons of Zombie Army 4 are out now! Unveil the secrets of the occult in the new 3-part ‘Hell Cult’ campaign and face off against the terror of the skies in the horrifying ‘Death From Above’! From extra missions to new characters, weapons and more, get ready to blow apart your undead foes in new and terrifying ways!
Torrent – Click Here
DL(5GB) – Click Here
DL(2GB) – Click Here
Unpack to game folder, overwriting existing files. Should fix all compatibility issues.
- Based on Zombie.Army.4.Dead.War-EMPRESS ISO release: emp-za4.iso (61,029,066,752 bytes)
- Zombie.Army.4.Dead.War.Crackfix.V2.READNFO-EMPRESS applied over
- Crackfix V1 is available in NoDVD folder after installation in case you have troubles with V2
- 33 DLCs are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 56.8 to 29.7 GB)
- Installation takes 10-35 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 60.3 GB
- Language can be changed by editing desktop icon properties; change “-epiclocale=” parameter from “en” to one of the following: en, ru, fr-fr, it, de, es-es, pt-br, pl, zh-cn, zh-tw, ja, ko; for pt-br you also need to add “-language=portugese(brazilian)” parameter as well
- Alternatively you can also change language in “bin\NemirtingasEpicEmu.json” file
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- If the game doesn’t work for you (black screen, etc), try following steps: reboot your PC; run the game as admin the first time and then not as admin all other times; try Crackfix V1 instead of V2